Camera – SF19
Rovotics SF19 Wide Angle underwater colour camera delivers a high-resolution video, thanks to its CCD technology and 460 TV lines. Its 65° diagonal in water, its sapphire glass and the anodised aluminium housing provide an excellent camera at a very competitive price.
- Image Sensor: ¼ type IT CCD (EXview HAD)
- Horizontal Resolution: 460 TV lines (WIDE end)
- Picture Elements: Approx. 440K pixels (752 (H) x 582 (V))
- Lens: 0.45x Wide Angle
- Min. Illumination: 0.7 1x (F1.4 or 1/50 S (PAL))
- Recommended Illumination: 100 to 100,000 1x
- Back Light Compensation: Yes
- White Balance: ATW, Indoor, Outdoor
- Wide Dynamic Range: ON/OFF
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50dB
- Power requirements: 24V DC / 8.6W
- Video Output: VBS: 1.0 Vp-p (Sync negative)
- Angle of View: 65° diagonal (in water)
- Window: Sapphire Glass
- Depth Rating: 2000m
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)/20 to 80%
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)/20 to 95%
- Weight in Air: 2.4Kg
- Weight in Water: 0.7Kg
- Diameter: 98mm
- Length (excluding connector): 205mm
- Housing Material: Aluminium 6082-T6
- Connector: As per customer requirements
THESE IMAGES WERE CAPTURED AT DEPTHS OF UP TO 100M AND ILLUSTRATE THE CLARITY THAT CAN BE EXPECTED FROM ROVOTICS CAMERAS.
Lights – LED3000/5000
- LED3000/5000 is a very robust subsea LED light used for ROVs and AUVs.
- Very long lifetime up to 10,000 hours.
- 1000-metre water depth rated.
- Available with built in electronics for intensity control.
- Light intensity: 3000Lm also 5000Lm available.
- Light angle: 120 degrees.
- Light temp: 5000 kelvin.
- Light colour: bright white.
- Voltage: 24VDC.
- Current: maximum 2.5 amperes.
- Control: RS485, 9600bps, 8N1.
- Optional control: the light can be supplied without any internal electronics and can be controlled from 21-24 VDC.
- Diameter: 98mm.
- Length: 116mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Weight in water: 0.5 kg